MidnightCMS is now compatible with Symfony 3.4 !
New features :
- Uploading and managing images for CKEditor
- Keep track of old page titles and make a redirection to their new titles
- New page type : Links. You can use this type to redirect users into another page of your site (or external links, too), by placing the page's ID or the Url directly. Enhancements :
- Deprecation of macros and conversion to Twig Extension
- Create a better flash message for frontend editing's save and publish action
- Backend template changes allowing more space
- Allow to configure each pages independently
- New backend user management : creation of roles "Admin" and "Editor".
- The "Admin" can restrict access of some parts of the backend to "Editors".
- Categorization : A new 'Taggable' interface will allow entities to be categorized. This will be useful for organizing your blog posts for example, and we can imagine a search engine that can allow users to search with these tags.
- A new tab in the backend will allow the user to translate the website.
- Support of right-click on the page tree : shortcut actions like creating a new page onto the one selected, or open the page into the frontend editor ...
- Managing multiple templates for the same page, this feature will allow the user to have multiple site layout in the same instance of the CMS
- Multiple types on the same page. The user will be able to select a page layout and put as many types as he want into them.
CSS Timeline by Darcy Voutt